Features Of Anti Glare Glasses
Rozior Black Computer Glass:
- The blue light emitted from computer and mobile screens can damage the retina over time, increasing the risk of vision problems.
- Blue light exposure to children’s delicate eyes may increase the risk of macular degeneration. Laboratory studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina.
- The blue-light-restrictive coating on Rozior’s anti glare glasses blue cut lenses helps to protect your child’s eyes from harmful blue light.
- Double coating effective radiation protection, designed specifically to reduce glare, reflect blue light away from Kid’s eyes and relieve long term eye strain caused by excess electronic device us.
- The use of blue light filters has become increasingly important for children, who spend a lot of time looking at screens. These filters help to protect their eyes from the harmful blue light emitted by electronic devices.