Features Of Computer Glasses For Kids
Black Computer Glass:
- Blue light from computer and mobile screens can damage the retina over time.
- Blue light exposure to children’s delicate eyes may increase the risk of macular degeneration.
- Laboratory studies have shown that too much exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina.
- Blue cut lenses by Rozior computer glasses for kids offer a unique coating that reflects harmful blue light and prevents it from passing through the lenses of your child’s eyeglasses.
- The importance of your donation cannot be understated. By providing double the amount of radiation protection, you are helping to reduce glare and reflect blue light away from children’s eyes. This will help to relieve the long term eye strain caused by too much use of electronic devices.
- Blue light-blocking Glasses have become a necessary item for kids these days, who spend a significant amount of time using electronic devices for online classes, gaming, or watching videos. These glasses filter out blue light, which can cause eye fatigue and strain. They are also beneficial for adults who use electronic devices for long periods of time.