Features of Eyeglasses For Girls
Black Computer Glass:
- Prolonged exposure to blue light from computer and mobile screens can damage the retina.
- Exposure of children’s delicate eyes to blue light may increase the risk of macular degeneration. Laboratory studies have shown that excessive exposure to blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina.
- Blue cut lenses by Rozior eyeglasses for girls feature a special reflective coating that deflects harmful blue light, prohibiting it from passing through the lenses of your child’s eyeglasses.
- Doubling the coating of effective radiation protection helps to reduce glare and reflect blue light away from kids’ eyes. This can help to relieve long-term eye strain that is caused by excess electronic device usage.
- It is now essential for children to have screens in order to attend online classes, play games on computers and mobile devices, or simply watch videos on tablets and televisions. A full day’s protection from the harmful blue light emitted from these devices is crucial. Note that these are not merely numbered eyeglasses, but can be worn by anyone.